APRIL19TH AND 20TH, 2008
***UPDATES AND NEWS***
o MEET PHOTOS
- Just a reminder about travel to Letchworth: The south entrance is closed and an alternate entrance (Castile Entrance ) can be used which is toward the south end of the park on the west side. If you choose to travel the length of the park via Park Road, please give yourself plenty of time to get to Trailside lodge. It is 15 miles of road posted at 20 mph and can take 30 to 45 minutes to travel the length of the park. The road is in good condition.
- LINK TO MEET/COURSE NOTES ADDED
- Jr-Jr Relay and Saturday Sprint: Map Scales @ 1:5,000
- As of 4/12/08 T-shirt sales can no longer be guaranteed. We may have extras for sale the day of the meet and if demand warrants, we may be placing another order. However, delivery will not be until after the meet.
- Jr-Jr Relay Link Added (see below)
- Tickets for Saturday night dinner will be available up to 10AM on Saturday morning.
- The southernmost entrance to Letchworth Park will be closed through the meet date due to construction. The Castile Entrance, which is only a few miles north of the south entrance, can be used as an alternate. For those approaching from the south, the Castile Entrance is still the fastest way to Trailside Lodge. If approaching the park from the north (Rochester area), it will probably be faster to enter the park at the North Entrance and travel the length of the park. Give yourself enough time to get through the park! Check back here for links to maps to the Castile entrance.
- The start window for Saturday has been extended until 12Noon. Please see the updated schedule page for more details.
1/27/08: Initial Posting
3/5/08: Dinner Menu and T-shirt link added
3/14/08: US Canada Cup Challenge info added, Registered runner link added
3/25/08: Fixed typo on Relay Entry Form
4/1/08: Jr-Jr Relay info and schedule updates added
4/13/08: Meet Notes and T-shirt and Jr Relay/Sprint Updates Added
4/16/08: Direction info updated